Friday 9 November 2012

I Do This?


This past few days is so boring for me because nothing good happen to me and also because i have nothing to do. And also because i have no load, i mean guys, my globe tattoo broadband prepaid is no load this past few days. I have no load because i don't have money now to buy a prepaid card to my tattoo kit.

Thanks to my loving Father to giving me a money yesterday to buy a load now. Now my online life is back to normal again. I can visit this blog of mine and also my other blog site which is mochaplum and also visit your blog site guys. And also i can play my favorite Facebook game again, lol.

Anyways, i just want to share something to all of you guys. This past few days of my boring life, I'm thinking to what i do because i have nothing to do. And then, while my baby and we're lying on my bed in my room, i decide to open my laptop and play a music for my little one.

And then, when he sleep already or should while he sleeping i open my MS Paint and trying to do something there. And i found myself to do and to trying create a blog layout using that photo/image editor software and also to creating a simple graphics there. I know that MS Paint is not easy to use and also not easy to operate not like Photoshop. Because MS Paint is so complicated software. But still trying my best to make and to create at least one one blog layout and graphics. And later on, i do that perfectly and i can create simple blog layout and simple graphics too.

And I'm so happy to that, on my little creations because it's so cute and so simple and so elegant for me, i don't know to your tastes guys? Just judge my little creations later guys. I post here at my blog all the graphics and the simple blog layout i made after this blog post and blog update of mine.

Anyway guys, back to the topic of this post of mine today. Actually guys, i don't know how to do that because MS Paint is so complicated software and not easy. And also, everyone know that Paint is so hard. Thanks God because from now on, i can create any kinds of graphics again and a blog layout again because of MS Paint software. Thanks a lot to this photo/image software.

Anyways, not only a blog layout i made or should i say i created. I made a quotes graphics too, and this time or should i say this quotes i made is a Filipino quotes since almost i seen now a days is a English quotes, so i decide to made one using my main and my own language which is Filipino. But don't worry guys because i made an English quotes too.

anyway guys, you can see all my works on my visitor's page or goodies page of mine once i set-up that page. 0k guys, here's my work and my graphics, hope you like it. Just leave your comments and opinions regarding on my works. Thank you so much guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey