Wednesday 31 October 2012

Welcome To My New Blog!!!

Hello everyone and good evening. Before anything else i just wanna know if everyone are safe and fine tonight specially to those country and people who affected of super typhoon yesterday. And also I'm hoping that all my fellow Filipino who leaving in America, New York and New Jersey are safe and OK now after the typhoon. Always stay safe guys and always pray, everything is gonna be alright.

Anyways, i just want to welcome you all here at my new blog site, welcome here at my mochaplum blog site. This mochaplum blog site of mine is my replacement blog of my dazzling-r0ze. Yeah guys, this new blog of mine is just a replacement blog because i got a big on my other blog site which is dazzling-r0ze that's why i decide to delete it and create another new one again, and this is it guys.

I'm really sorry guys for the inconvenience and also sorry having another one again and also to changing a blog site again. I'm hoping that you are not angry to me guys and also I'm hoping too that you understand me. I'm really sorry guys, don't worry guys, i promise that this is the last blog i created from now on. I'll never create another one again, this the last, promise.

Anyways, i want to share something to all of you guys. I just want to share a little information about this blog and also on the blog URL of this blog, if how and when i get the cute name of this blog site of mine. OK let's go, "mochaplum" is the name of lipstick or should i say "mochaplum" is the flavor of lipstick of Avon. And yeah guys, i get that name on old issues of Avon Brochures that my friends gave to me.

I decide to use the name of "mochaplum" as my blog URL here at my new blog because in my opinion mochaplum is a cute and so unique name for our blog URL. What do you think guys on my blog URL? And also what do you think too here at my new blog site? I'm hoping that this new blog site of mine is not bad and also not messy too. Enjoy your staying here and also guys,, enjoy your dropping by here and reading here,

0h by the way guys, before i finish this blog post of mine tonight i just want to have a special thank you to Ate Femikey because she design and she also made this awesome blog layout I'm using now here. Thank you so much Ate Femikey although it;s been a long time before i used this layout of yours. 0h sorry guys because the name written on the header of this layout is not the name of this blog URL of mine. Luvheart is the name of my old old blog site before.

Anyways this is just my blog layout now, I'm thinking if what design i create for my next blog layout here, hope you like it guys. By the way guys, I'm using a new version of blogger.com platform now, that's why i re-code this blog layout since the code putted of Ate Femikey here is not working properly already. That's why i re-code it again on my own ability and also on my own knowledge.

So stay tune guys and wait on my next blog layout here. Good night everyone and have a nice and beautiful evening to all, mwaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Femikey